Troll Magic

From: Newt Newport <newtus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:03:34 +0100

How are people handling Troll Magic using Hero Wars?

The noises I am getting off the various Digests is that Troll Magic is now Animist, because their worship, although written up in a Divine format under RQ, is basically Ancestor/Spirit Worship.

I always ran Troll magic in RQ using the Divine Cult write ups for the majority of Trolls, which would mean roughly equivalent Theistic in HW, with a significant number of Shamans and the very rare Black Arkati Sorcerer (who used Sorcery rules, but had limited Divine use usually because all Trolls are members of Kygor Litor as a matter of course)

:o)Newt