Re: Re: Greetings

From: Rob Barrett <maltesechangeling_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 10:06:55 -0500

The primary conversion would be generating the Species Keywords for the 4E character races. I would also expect to put together some examples of how a class might look as an Occupation Keyword, particularly in the cases of the Arcane and Divine Classes (one example apiece here might be enough). The jury is still out on Cultural Keywords: I'm inclined not to use those only because I'm starting on a very small scale (one region of one forest), and the men of the Great Clearing are not that different culturally from the dwarves of the Kalderstones or the elves of the Tarnwood.

Best,

Rob