Re: Re: Character Generation Software?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 14:37:43 +0100

I haven't, though I remember considering creating such a thing in HQ1 days, when I was idly considering programming projects to kick myself into learning a language.

Back when defined keywords were all the rage it would have served some purpose. In HQ2, when essentially a keyword is just a broad ability with any test requiring a common sense check I don't think it would be as helpful.