Re: Character Generation Software?

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 11:44:36 +0100

Of course.

But there's much less need for any kind of electronic aid when all it comes down to is "OK, you're a sailor, so you can do anything that it seems reasonable a sailor would do at 17. Scrimshaw? Fine"

Back when a keyword brought with it 15 separate abilities, and you had three of them, I could see a benefit from something where you'd say, Sailor, Icelandic, Follower of the White Christ, OK, that <click> that gets you these abilities, any others you want to add?