Re: Magical Abilities, puny vs. powerful

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:22:07 -0400

>Also what are flickering blade and lightning sword like? I wish they had
>taken a bit more time with the feats and given at least basic
>descriptions. Flexibility is good, total ambiguity or plain ignorance
>aren't.

        Hear Hear!

        Now that we have an errata, the next thing on the agenda after an index that I would like to see is a very small amount of comment on feats (or at least, feats that require it). What the hell is Snarl Darkness?

        (and yes, flexible abilities that can be used in many different ways are good. Having that flexibility be a result purely of how far you can twist a handful of english language words is not)

	Cheers
		David