Re: family of Humakti

From: Alexandre Lanciani <alexanl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 11:09:04 +0200

Alex Ferguson:

> Michael Cule:
> > And if your Daddy is a stone-cold servant of Death then naturally you
> > will want to grow up just like him!
>
> The 'Humakti' in our game is a bit like this. (I say 'Humakti' in
> quotes, as he's not formally devoted to said god, but is heading that
> way fast.) Given his 'family history', he's keen to follow in that
> honourable tradition: i.e., being Dead.

        In my PBeM the would-be humakti (he is not even an adult!) was consecrated to Humakt upon birth by his father, whom the cult allowed to "sheathe the sword" (as they sometimes say referring to the act of leaving the cult) and return to his family in exchange of what he held most dear after his wife. And this happened to be his son...

	Cheers,
	A consecrated Alex.