Hero Point declaration

From: Brian Laxson <b1laxson_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 10:10:42 -0700 (PDT)

> I am not sure which of us you were responding to.
> In our game some NPCs
> did have HP.
> We just did not know who did until some bugger
> popped one in our faces.

Yeah, that is what Jeff Kyer does in our game. Those fights tend to become very brutal affairs. I do find it's more enjoyable to spend the hero points after the results are known. It's used to avoid fumbling (like *not* landing on the silver guard's scimitars but in the snow at their feet.. *elbow into Jeff's ribs*) or by the villian to avoid similiar trouncing.
More often than not the a villian with a hero point counters one of ours with his or we counter his with one of ours.

Brian Laxson
aka Agnar "Falls in Snow"

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!