Re: Hero Point declaration

From: tim_at_...
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:59:26 -0000

> I do find it's more enjoyable to spend the hero points
> after the results are known.

This certainly seems to be the obvious place to do so - You never know
you *need* to use them until after the roll. ISTR, however that Star Wars Force Points are declared *before* the role (although their mechanics are slightly different), so it will depend on your playing style and what you are trying to achieve

>It's used to avoid
> fumbling (like *not* landing on the silver guard's
> scimitars but in the snow at their feet.. *elbow into
> Jeff's ribs*)

Ask David Boatright about his use of one in the Black Spear playtest to win his boasting competiton with the other Clans Uroxi...