Re: Combat in Simple contests and other stuff.

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:48:17 +0100

In message <200006131634.RAA00091_at_...>, Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...> writes
>Marg.: -N to augmenting ability for rest of the scene
>Minor: -N to augmenting ability for rest of the episode
>Major: -N to augmenting ability for rest of the season (or year, to taste).
>Comp.: -N to augmenting ability, permanently
>
>where N is the level of augment attempted. Or some permutation thereof.

Mystic hoo-ha is the only place where currently you risk permanent loss on a simple dice roll and personally I'd be against the idea in what may be a character's chief connection to his god. I sort of like the idea of reducing the augmenting ability though but....

--
Michael Cule