Who can be a devotee? and what numbers?

From: Andreas Gustafsson <Koraq_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:46:53 -0700 (PDT)

Since the book doesn't have any index and I can't find any info... :(

Can just about any newbie PC play a devotee? Do you have to be a initiate first? What does all this has to do with your, so called, 'piety' rating and that other Worship <pantheon> stuff? You do get some numbers, but which?

Any insights or ideas?

I have a vauge idea that this has surfaced before(FAQ?), but I couldn't find it in the listarchives.

Are there anybody out there with a electronic version of the final rules that wants to do an index, please! Big Thanks(tm) to the man who made the TOC and posted here about it. If I ever meet you at a convention I owe you a beer!

/andreas

/andreas

SF-fan and tea drinker. Beware! e-mail: ante_at_... =========== Make a choice, protect your Freedom! ==============

Do You Yahoo!?