Sorcerors and Talismans

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 12:45:54 -0500

This is a question that may have come up before, but I can't seem to find an answer to this in the rules. If a sorceror belongs to an order that mandates that all spells are linked to a single talisman, can he go against that mandate and link his spells each to different talismans? (And vice versa, of course). If so, will he suffer any penalties?

Sorry if this has already been discussed, or if I've overlooked the topic; I'm still in the process of assimilating the rules, and it's a slow go.

THanks in advance,

Guy

"You can check your anatomy all you want, and even though there may be normal variation, when you get right down to it, this far inside the head it all looks the same... No, no, no, no. Don't tug on that. You never know what it might be attached to!" - BUCKAROO BANZAI