Re: Sorcery

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 11:16:07 -0700

  Both of the situations you outlined are correct. If your order has a grimoire from another order then you would pay the 5HP to learn it and a spell in it. Usually, your order will not have such a grimoire and you will have to buy the spells individually. In that case you pay the 2HP and the spell is an independant ability that you must increase seperately from any other magic.

  AFAIR, a spell would cost 1 if related to game play or 2 if not. I could be wrong here because I know that grimoires cost more than affinities so the spells may be more than feats (2 & 4?).

Cheers,

Wesley