Misapplied worship benefits

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 10:27:42 +0800

        Has anyone noticed how odd it is that, although there seems to be a much bigger push to eliminate or discriminate against characters that cross magic systems compared to RQ, in Hero Wars (in contrast to RQ) there are only very minimal benefits to be gained?

        I mean, an ability is an ability. While there are some gains of convenience for having, say, Talents and Feats, or Talents and Spells, there is certainly very little that is unbalancing to the game in combining them.

        Unlike RQ, where combining, say, Damage Resistance and Protection, or Shield and Spirit Screen, could yield extra benefits.

        Makes me wonder very much where the motivation behind this is coming from.

	Cheers
		David