Re: Re: Transfers and Wounds/Hurts

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:09:34 -0400

> The degree of desparation seems marginal here: I was thinking of more
> more like 2 or 3, myself. (Off the top of my head -- well, not
> quite, but not remotely analysed, playtested, discussed, etc.)
>
> Cheers,
> Alex.

We did playtest this idea back in Dec/Jan and found that it really, really prolonged combat. Even with taking the trade value down to 4, it was pretty long. My own opinion would be to leave it as an opponent only or let a defender use the option only if he's being subject to a transfer that would reduce him below 0 AP -- a desperation tactic and then only 1 wound for 5 AP.

But that's just from my game's experience. Other groups may vary.

Jeff