Re: Feat descriptions

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:42:08 +0200

I think this debate is getting too heated to do any good. People want examples ans mythlets/stories explaining feats. Roderick and Greg don't want to use precious words for that (when other information would have to be stricken).

Fine. Let's find another solution. With the risk of being tediously repetitive, I think that this is a perfect way for the Issaries web site to provide additional support information. However, we need submissions for it to happen. Preferably in the following format:

  1. Mythlet or story snippet
  2. Game mechanics (enhancement, edge, other effect)
  3. Comments, suggestions, limitations
    Nils Weinander The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com