Re: Re: Minimaxing (was: something to do with AP bids...)

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 02:08:26 +0100

In message <8iovb6+9old_at_...>, Steven White <fringe_worthy_at_...> writes
>Hey, with some more HP, some writing, and maybe neat funcky actions,
>they will turn into real characters, once you're comfortable with it.
>So it's a way to slide them into the spotlight, even if it's as the
>chorus behind.

Yeah, but... It's the attitude that 'They're just there to soak up the other side's minions so that me and the chief bad guy can duke it out at the end' that worries me.

And I've seen other systems that encourage people to give a damn about their Allies and Followers.

--
Michael Cule