Re: Combat again

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 13:28:44 +0100

In message <003c01bfdb66$d31f8a70$36d8858b_at_...>, James Turner <j.a.turner_at_...> writes
>The best tactics are....
>Stabbing your enemies in the back.
>Killing them while they are asleep/answering a call of nature.
>Vastly outnumbering them.
>Poisoning/infecting them with disease.

Well, my first thought on reading that was "Add to that: inviting them all round to a feast and then jumping out and slaughtering them." (1)

And my second was: "Add to that: standing firm in an organised unit while they run up at you in a disorganised mass. See the Lunar Military College Handbook."

(1) "There's seventy thousand of them, Hamish!"

    "Ahh, it'll have to be something simple with pasta then."