Re: How much can an action involve?

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:53:55 -0000

Well, I'm at work and don't have my books, but I'll concede " The rules _suggest_ any augmentation is an action, as the only time one is listed as NOT requiring one is one of the demo characters augmenting with his Rippling Muscles 13. I don't remember any specific mention either way otherwise, but the impression I got was that augmentation _within_ a contest was an Unrelated Action. Frankly, I don't care, I'll use them with or without actions as suitable, but I do think magic should require an action.

Wulf