Misapplied Worship Information From Greg!

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 00:35:44 -0400

I spoke with Greg today and he mentioned the following bit of information. He also said that I could put it on the list. Any garbling of it is my misinterpretation, but I think that it's wonderful news and I hope that it gets put on the errata list immediately:

The example of animists worshipping a spirit for feats on p. 248 of HW:RiG isn't correct. Theists would be offering sacrifice to spirits (misapplied worship) for affinities and feats from that spirit.

Later,
Andy