Re: Re: Feats and their Descriptions

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 10:02:05 +0200

David Cake :

> to Wesley Quadros :
> You suck.

Hmmm ... why don't we change the name of this list to Glorantha Digest 2 ?

> You entirely missed the point of the question about Lightning
> Sword - is the word lightning to be interpreted literally or
> metaphorically?

erm ; whatever tickles your fancy ?

This is a non-problem David ...

... it (and every other word used) is meant to be interpreted by the players ; and whatever rules list consensus some people would like to come up with is one that I, personally, shall ignore completely. I suspect that I won't be alone here ...

The only consensus that I care about is consensus with my players.

cheers,

Julian Lord