Collecting feat descriptions

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 12:49:17 +0200

David Dunham:

>> I wonder if Issaries would be willing to have the stuff on it's website?
>> I for one would be willing to lend a hand in writing the actual
>> examples.
>
>I'm sure they are -- I was about to say this myself since I dredged
>up a vague memory of Greg saying this.

He did say that.

>I believe one person should be in charge of collecting them.
>(Apparently Nils has volunteered).

Yep, I'll put them on the site, but I'd prefer them to be as well prepared as possible.

>I propose that the collector collect *all* suggestions -- there's no
>need to decide just what Sunset Leap does, for this purpose any
>interpretation is valid.

I agree.

>Then perhaps Issaries can appoint someone to
>strike out the "*that's* not what I meant" cases (which I suspect
>will be few).

I think they shouldn't be stricken out, just marked as deviating from the author's idea.

>I think the format should be much as it is in the keyword, with short
>explanations:
>
>Movement: Burst of speed (augments Running), ... Sunset Leap (jump
>great distances, penalty unless westward).

>I don't want this list to have all the cool story snippets people are
>writing, because I want a short, useful list. Maybe the stories (or
>myths) could be a *separate* list which could be linked to.

Hmm, that could work. Once I get some suggestions for feats I'll make an example.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com