Re: Subcults

From: W. Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 19:19:43 -0000

I think that Indrodar has a full affinity. His feats would include things to damange undead, things to scare undead and things to strengthen (mentally or physically) a warrior while fighting undead.

I saw a recent fanzine with an article on the Greydog (TotRM?) that described several feats that the Indrodari used. I also think that this cult would have a mental skill of "Tactics against Undead" as there are specific battle tactics that would be better against them than against other foes. This skill would be an augment for yournormal Tactics roll.

Cheers,

Wesley