Re: AP; feats

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 23:34:50 +0800

> It is easy
>to see the ones who gain AP, they start screaming and yelling when
>they realise they're winning... There's a definite enthusiasm
>generated by realising you are as good as you think you are :)

        Or you gain a commanding position, or you learnt a cool trick, or you attract your gods favour, or your followers are inspired by your cool manouvers and particularly keen to back you up that day, or many other explanations.

        I think gaining AP above your max is completely unproblematic, as long as it doesn't happen too often.

	Cheers
		David