Ghoul Info

From: Doyle Wayne Ramos-Tavener <dmtavener_at_...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 21:40:08 -0500

I am planning a Hero Wars scenario for Friday night, in which I would like the climactic fight to feature Ghouls as adversaries.

Any thoughts from the consensus as to how tough Ghouls should be? How to handle a ghoul howl?

I had planned to treat them (combat-wise) as Zombies that are quicker, deadlier.

I am hoping that the PCs call on the Sisters (from King of Sartar) to defeat them. Any suggestions on how represent this using Hero Wars mechanics?

I have some tentative answers to these questions, but I am greatly interested in hearing how others might handle these situations.

Doyle Wayne Ramos-Tavener