HUMAKTI ABILITY

From: guy hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 09:46:02 -0500

I'm contemplating a Humakti player character who has a special relationship with swords: when faced with a non-Humakti foe wielding a sword, he can call upon Humakt's authority as god of swords, basically "shaming" the weapon into missing its attack, slipping from the attacker's grasp, or even being able to dull the sword. Do these sound appropriate for a devotee of Humakt? If so, any suggestions about representing these? I think the first two abilities would probably be an augmentation of some kind, but the last one would probably be an edge for the player. Or would this actually be some type of combat feat?

Guy