Re: HUMAKTI ABILITY

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 14:54:26 -0000

> upon Humakt's authority as god of swords, basically "shaming" the
weapon
> into missing its attack, slipping from the attacker's grasp, or
even being
> able to dull the sword. Do these sound appropriate for a devotee
of Humakt?

If it was RQ, I'd say that was Dullblade, which I believe was banned for Humakti. However, your explanation sounds pretty plausible for HW, I think I'd allow it as an offensive attack generating a handicap for the defender if successful. He (not his sword - swords tend to have fairly poor resistances to magic, unless they're unenchanted Iron...) would get magical defenses as usual.

Wulf