Re: Digest Number 140

From: Wesley Quadros <wquadros_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:59:31 -0700

hw-rules_at_egroups.com wrote:

> Message: 6
> Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2000 13:18:35 -0700
> From: David Dunham <dunham_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Lightning
>
> Timothy responding to me:
>
> >Oh. I guess I don't necessarily include quickness or instant-ness in
> >my definition of lightning. Perhaps it's from playing too much
> >Diablo, where one can create long duration Lightning Walls, and the
> >Charged Bolt spell makes little fragments of lightning that wander
>
> Perhaps not "wall of lighting" but the second sounds like ball lightning.

I'd call it "Sheet Lighting" and describe it as all the Thunder Brothers hurling their lightning javelins into the ground over and over again. Of course this may cause some difficulty if you are trying to use it underground (you are wondering why the feat did not work and the people living in that village above you are wondering what they did to so upset Orlanth >:-) )

Cheers,

Wesley