Snarl Darkness

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2000 22:15:15 +0100

Stephen White wrote a wonderful example of "Snarl Darkness"

>His men charged the Babester Gor, who snarled, a low growling sound,
>as if from deep cave, darkness spilling out of her mouth, enfolding
>them all. They shouted, getting in each other's way as they tried to
>find her admits the darkness.

which I think shows one advantage of not having descriptions in the book, if it encourages people to write descriptions like this. (At this point I should really include one of my own ... but I haven't written any, so to encourage me in my Idleness, I'm just going to encourage everyone else to do so - which even if it's not exactly constructive, is at least more likely to yield results, and quicker, than asking Issaries Inc. to do so....)

--
Tim Ellis