Re: Thunder Rebels & Sartar Rising

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 01:53:58 +0200

On Mon, 26 Jun 2000, Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:
> > How about Elmal?
>
> Yep. As delimited by the contest we had just recently. BTW, that description
> is now up on the website.

Oh, excellent! I needed it right now, as one of my players wanted an Elmali (well, he din't know it was an Elmali he wanted, but in gloranthan terms it was).
*looks it through*

Looks good! I can't fail to notice that the feats are a little more tightly worded. Judging from the discussion on this list, that is good. (Even though I kind of like those, ah, poetic descriptions.)

By the way, should the keyword not give the characters Mythology of Elmal or somesuch? Or are we to deduce that Elmali are singularily uninterested in mythology ;-)

--
Henrix