Re: Fetishes

From: James Turner <j.a.turner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 16:29:58 +0100

Wulf:
>Assuming, again, you mean what spirit do you get (the fetish could be
>anything useful, presumably a spotty one)? Actually, using the Bear
>spirit example in the rules, you get what trait of the Leopard you
>were after. An Ambush spirit, a Leaping spirit, a Climb Trees spirit,
>a Motionless and Silent spirit, whatever.

Well that sounds ok but....
The bear spirit example in the rules is for integration not fetish making and it points out "Integrated spirits will only give one ability as a Talent, even if the spirit normally has several abilities." That's why Koschei only gets hibernation and not strength of bear etc.

I think it's the word spirit that's giving me problems. If you defeat a leopard spirit and stuff it in a fetish you should have a leopard spirit in there since a leopard spirit is a singular thing.

James Turner
j.a.turner_at_...