Re: Digest Number 146

From: Julian Lord <julian.lord_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2000 22:42:44 +0200

David :

> Roderick :
> >plus Eurmal, Barntar (and the Carl occupation), Urox, and many,
> >many more!
>
> I assume this is for GTA members only.

Naah : some of us impoverished non-GTA-types *do* have a handle on the more ... er ... *esoteric* areas of Glorantha, and are *quite* capable of decifering the in-jokes ...

BTW : any plans to allow some sort of 'Initiand'/Observer access to the secret GTA files ?

Not everyone who wants to write for Glorantha has $100 in ready cash ...

But I understand that this is a club thing : can I apply to the members for some sort of induction on credit ? What's the rules, beyond that harsh $100 intro fee ?

cheers,

Julian Lord