Re: Digest Number 156

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_Brooke_at_...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 14:38:56 -0000

Mikael wrote:

>>> I'd say that the 'human norm' range is up to 20. From 1w and up >>> you're in the superhuman/magical range.

>> 1W is meant to represent a "professional" level of skill,

> And since when is "professional" levels not above the human norm?

This may be a language problem. "Professional" skill is above human norm, agreed. "Above human norm," however, is not usually taken to mean "in the superhuman/magical range."

I am a professional business adviser. Does that mean I possess superhuman, magical powers? (Well, only according to my CV...).

Cheers, Nick