Re: EVERYBODY'S FAVORITE WARRIOR PRINCESS

From: Douglas Bailey <trystero_at_...>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2000 01:36:10 -0000

"Guy Hoyle" <ghoyle1_at_a...> wrote:

> Has it struck anybody here that Xena would fit very well into an HW
> campaign?
>
> Not that I'm advocating a Xena supplement, of course.

That would be SHE MAULS US, right? :)

I do seem to recall that Xena (along with Hercules: The Legendary Journeys) was cited as a reference for the "feel" that Hero Wars was aiming for. This was back in the days when all we RQ-ers were straining for a hint of what was to come, and I wasn't too thrilled with the idea. I'm much better now.

doug

--------------douglas bailey (trystero_at_...)-------------- this week dragged past me so slowly; the days fell on their knees...

                                                  --david bowie