Re: Divination Question

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 23:57:07 -0000

> struck me as an important aspect of Theistic life, a fact confirmed
> by King of Dragon Pass. And yet I am at a loss as to how to apply
it
> in game terms. What I really need to know is Who can try one, How
is
> it resolved and What do you get out of it.
>
> Is it akin to a mini HQ and needs a priest or is it like reading
the
> bones and anyone has some small chance with it.
>
> Jarec

I believe this is covered in some detail in the Narrator's book but in
essence, it uses the Worship Pantheon (a measure of overall faith) against a resistance based on how difficult the information is to get

Of course, one could go and ask Lankor Mhy with a heroquest but that would before rather obscure and deeply hidden information which he *might* know.

There's an explanation of HW diviniation but I can't seem to find it.  Better get back to work on that index.

Hope this helps, though its not much =(

Jeff