Re: To fight or not... with what?

From: Andreas Gustafsson <Koraq_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 13:42:35 -0000

OK, thanks a lot! Thas wasn't to obvious. I feel it's very sad that the important bit with character generation is so obscure in the rulesbook.

Now it all makes better sense.

> A useful thing to check its the faq and some of the sample
>characters out there -- Wesley Quatros's site has some interesting
>starting characers (and some damned odd older ones that are kinda
>variants).

I looked at the sample character in the HW rules bu that made me even more dizzy...

Last time I looked at Wesleys site it contained mostly older stuff. I'll have to check it out again.

I can't remember this question being in the FAQ!? Maybe I was careless reading it, thanks anyway!

/andreas