Re: Re: 2 sword fighting

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:30:52 +0300 (EET DST)

<snip>
> dungeons). So, basically, 2-sword (or 2-weapon - I use an axe and
> sword myself in re-enactment and live roleplay)

Oh! Nowerdays propably called the "Headless Horseman" style, eh? That must look really neat. When playing my drow weapons master I use a Gim (a sort of boffer/latex crossover I made) with fencing style. And sometimes complement with a slender shortsword in the other hand. I should learn a proper 2 weapon combo.
  I got quite a rep when I managed to parry three throwing knives from the air during a charge. :)

*ahem* sorry. Back to Hero Wars.

        -Adept