Re: Ancient Metallurgy Re: Re: 2 sword fighting

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:38:26 +0300 (EET DST)

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:

> Mikko Rintasaari wrote:

> > I have a silverbronze arrowhead, that a local historical reenactment
> > group has made. Silverbronze is really hard, and would work nicely for
> > arrowheads and daggerblades.
> >
> > -Adept
>
> Not really, IMHO. Its silver, and in ancient times, the second most
> valuable metal out there. I don't really see it being used for weapons,
> especially not on a casual, cultural basis.

Ah, but I just meant that it would make excellent arrowheads. Of course it would be very expensive. Then again, the Yelmalians use guilded armor. I like having stuff like silverbronze arrowheads for those occasions when people have too much money in their hands. Anyway, it's good against armor, and propably hurts the Telmori (or trolls, if Yelornan enchanted)

Hoo! Yelornan silverbronze spearheds! Yes!

        -Adept