Re: HW in France

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 10:05:17 -0400

Guillaume Lussier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I had the pleasure to run my first HeroWars scenary last night. It was an adaptation of Mr. Kyer
> "Sheepless Night" with home made characters to boost roleplay and heroic aspects of the game (and
> most of all allow me to test some points of the game mechanics).

Thanks. Glad you liked it. Here, have some sheep --they're not mine. M. Thorngast showed up again in our game as a Gagarthi (who, according to the website is not a spirit but a god)

> To end my post, only one complaint from my players, they would like a spell book with the description
> of all the feats/spells ... and I agree with them, even as an old (at least experienced) RQ player,
> some of the feats dazed me.

I understand Nels is collecting Feat descriptions for posting to the website.

> Sincerely, great work on this game, it's a pleasure to run,
>
> Guillaume

Glad you had fun! I envy you the French copy of the game. I'll see if I can pick up a copy when I'm in Quebec.

Jeff