Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:56:17 +0200

>you the
>> >heroes).

>> >Remember, he has already lost (-7 AP). If he were at 1AP he could try to
>> >withdraw under that rule, but you can't when you've already been
>defeated.
>>
>> Read what i write. When do you attempt a Final Action? After you've
>> been defeated, that's when.
>
>When you have been defeated *and are given the opportunity*. It requires a
>round free of attention from attackers, and can only occur in a Group
>Extended (because in a non-group extended the fight ends as you cross the 0
>AP boundary).

It seems that someone has twisted the rules for Final Action since i last read it. OK, i give. You can't use a Final Action to escape the skeletons. I won't bother to convince you that the rule was good as it was.

> > And the defeated guy can resist that parting shot by attempting to
>> escape, no? C'mon, he isn't even Hurting.
>
>He can use "Run Away" as his "defensive" move, certainly. He cannot
>*initiate* such a move, however.

Do you by this mean that the defeated guy can't initiate a new/other contest?

>(don't kill me, I've got a ransom" - start a
>new contest using your bargain/fast talk/whine vrs their "Homocidal Mania"
>perhaps...)

This suggest you don't. So, i'm happy. The defeated guy can initiate an Escaping/Running away contest with the skeletons.

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]