Re: City Cult 'Pantheons' NB: Pavis

From: Henrix <henrix_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:53:45 +0200

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Mikael Raaterova wrote:
> >I am setting up Pavis as a mini-pantheon, so far with Pavis,
> >Zola Fel, Flintnail and Opili (new Pavic warrior hero cult ratified
> >by
> >Greg) as the main deities
>
> Riddle me this first: Why do you need a Pavis pantheon; what game
> purpose will it serve?

I would have thought it a variant of the normal Orlanthi pantheon, with add-ons (plug-ins?).

The game purpose would, I think, be that any worshipper has a Worship Pavic Pantheon, and so could invoke any of their gods for extraordinary help.

"Oh, Mighty Zola Fel, help this vessel carry us through these dangerous lands." or
"Benevolent Pavis, aid me! Whither way lays my home from this godforsaken bar! And where, oh, where, exalted saviour, are my keys?"

--
Henrix