Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:02:53 +0200

>> Roderick puts on his Herokiller Hat:
>> >(actually, I'd let a MKM like a skeleton or
>> >berserk Storm Bully to turn you into red goo, basically allowing
>> >it to do multiple PS's, but not allowing the defeated hero to act).
>>
>> I hope you allow your player heroes a chance to avoid becoming red
>> goo.

>player should be able to start a new contest (even though he just
>lost)...
>
>Why should the player get a chance to avoid it?

Note that i have said that the character has to be able to act, to initiate a new contest. If you are unconscious you can't stop anyone from making red goo out of you.

>My character was involved in defending the healer and himself while
>fighting two skeletons, when one got in a lucky blow to the head.
>Sufficient to take him to -1 in his head. He collapsed. The healer
>retreated, and the skeleton proceeded to try and make him "red goo".
>
>He got no chance to avoid it or to try and run away. One shot and
>down. The healer did come back in time to keep him from being
>totally gooed, at least.

This character was unable to act, no?

>If you lose in Hero Wars, why should the results be any different?

Because you aren't automatically unable to act when you are defeated in HW. IF you are at -21 then you are generally unable to act. Being Dazed or Hurt doesn't generally stop you from acting.

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]