Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 01:23:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/00 9:07:26PM, you write:

<< Don't let the "Dazed" title throw
 you, you are as defeated as if you were at 0 HP in RQ. >>

Except that I have no wounds to speak of, could recover if the skeletons attempt a CdG (if they could). I am quite happy with the situation it just makes coup de grace seem silly. Just get an opponent to 0AP and they are out of action and can be killed. There only hope is if you are intelligent and susceptible to bargaining.

I was running it 'by the rules' as far as I could and came to Rodericks conclusion (except for the negotiating bit, which doesn't follow logically; it is another contest, but you are defeated and cannot start another contest).

In action movie/TV terms, the final scene has the Hero slip, drop his weapon (or something) as the skeletons, clickety clack, approach him menacingly. Cut to close up on look of horror on Hero face...fade to red...scream. Cue credits.

Keith N