Re: The Whole Scorpion Hall Thing

From: Mikael Raaterova <ginijji_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:35:04 +0200

>Mikael:
>
>>In that case, no one who has been defeated in combat
>>can try to flee which seems Highly Odd to me.
>
>It seems to me that you should try to flee *before* you're defeated in combat.

I don't know if i have said this clearly enough, so i'll say it again:

Being defeated in combat means that you didn't achieve your objective. If you want to avoid being captured or killed, i'd allow an attempt to that effect.

>Being reduced to 0 AP in any contest (combat or otherwise) means that you are
>defeated.

Yes, but what does 'defeated' mean other than that you didn't achieve your goal and/or that your opponent achieved his?

--
-
Mikael Raaterova        [.sig omitted on legal advice]