Re: Defeated Discussion

From: philip.hibbs_at_...
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:38:25 +0100

>Seriously, i want to make HW an even better game. Thus we need
>to clarify, tweak or change the official rules when problems
>arise in playing HW. And i can't let your interpretations of
>HW stand uncorrected when i see problems with them.

I think Roderick saw you as quoting an old (pre-publication) rule as if you thought that was the current published rule. Whether he was right or not, I don't know, but it seemed clear to me that he wasn't saying "thou shalt only use the published rules", which you imply (again, my interpretation) he was. I'm just trying to clear up what seems to be a misunderstanding.

Philip Hibbs http://www.snark.freeserve.co.uk/ Opinions expressed may not even be my own, let alone those of any organisations, nations, species, or schools of thought to which I may be affiliated.