Re: Help with Uleria

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 15:21:21 +0100

On Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:41:41 EDT, LunarLackey_at_... wrote:

>I was thinking about Uleria the other day

That's the usual excuse:)

>and had this notion of having a
>traveling Ulerian Cult pass through the PC's homelands in my campaign.

They stopped long enough in our campaign for my character to decide to stay...

>While
>I will just probably play this by ear I got to thinking about writing up
>Ulerian worshipers in hero wars terms. I've done some hunting around online
>and I came up with some Magic Keywords for Uleria, which I'd like to get the
>lists feedback on. But my main problem is that I'm having trouble with
>coming up with Affinities and Feats. So, if anyone has any good ideas their
>willing to share, even if it's just steering me in right direction, I'd be
>happy to hear them. I realize that there will probably be an official Uleria
>write-up somewhere down the line but I thought it might be fun to see what
>some of the list members thought.
>
>Here is the little I've come up with so far:
>
>Entry Requirements: None
>Physical Skills: Play Sensual Music, Dance Ecstatically

+Massage, Arouse to Ecstacy

>Mental Skills: Converse Pleasantly, Counsel on Love, Make Love, Mythology of
>Uleria, Recite Romantic Poetry,

+Gossip

Affinities: Uleria has three areas of activity (according to the Glorantha website), therefore:

Carnality: (Ecstacy, Prolonged Arousal, Cleanse all Inhibitions, Erotocomatose Lucidity))
Companionship: (Relax, Atmosphere of Togetherness, Talk Freely among Friends)
Reproduction: (Conception, Fertility, Go Forth and Multiply)

OK, the names need work, I've not thought it all out.

Wulf