Re: Scorpion Hall

From: Kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 16:08:32 EDT

Thanks for the responses (again). I am now a bit happier with my interpretaton, and am happy that I can reinterprete it in a number of ways, probably determined more by the descriptions of what happened than the AP numbers.

Zero AP *could* be loss or breakage of a weapon, hiding under large paving slab, leaping up and clinging to the ceiling using some 'cling to ceiling' ability granted by integration of a gecko spirit, or whatever,out of skeleton range, but unable to reenter combat without first doing something else. *OR* I could accept that the skeletons have achieved their goal and that the character dies at zero AP (or is dazed in such a way that they can kill him at their leisure. It might depend what time of night(in the RW) it was.

Keith N