Disrespect to the goddess

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_...>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 13:37:52 +0100

>On the subject of Uleria, how can I wean my players off calling Uleria "the
>temple of whores and strumpets"?

Have the local High Priestess hear of this and curse them in their waking and sleeping. Think of the sort of thing Venus would have pulled if she'd heard anyone being disrespectful to her. For instance:

Falling madly in love with unsuitable objects ranging from your relatives to farmyard animals.

Having unsuitable objects fall in love with you.

Peculiar and uncontrolled growth of primary and secondary sexual characteristics.

Sudden change of sex.

Sudden pregnancy from no readily apparent cause. (Especially alarming in men...)

--
Michael Cule