Re: Simulationistic vs. Cinematic

From: JEFFREY KYER <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2000 19:29:58 -0000

> unless it is healed before then. Followers drop like flies, but if
you win,
> they are all fine again. Does Harrek ever lose any followers in
combat?
> How?

They are hacked to bits guarding Harrek's back. Hacked to bits by getting in Harrek's way and hacked to bits by folks who know damned well that they can't hit Harrek but want to at least draw blood before
they are hacked to bits.... by Harrek.

I notice a trend. I suspect that Harrek would have a reputation in my
game that would look like Throbbing Engine of Destruction 17w3 -- I want a cage match between him and the Juggernaut.

But seriously, the followers may or may not be dead during the battle. Beloved as they are, they are red-shirts and we don't know what happens to them until after the fight. IF you are lucky, there's
enough healing to go around and they are more or less okay. If not, well...

...all of Arthur's Followers died at Camlann. He was just Incapacitated. =)

> (Nodwick and his fellow henchmen of the Henchmen's Guild would love
HW.)

They would! I'll mention that to John! He should get a giggle out of it.

Jeff