Re: Help with Uleria

From: David Cake <dave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 12:25:10 +0800

>> Also, I expect that the non-sexual aspects of Uleria are
>> emphasized in DH.
>
>Why? This is the Goddess who appears naked on the Gods
>Wall and who is worshipped by the Pelorians in Orgies
>to stave off Death. Having Uleria without sex is like
>having Shargash without blood, guts and gore.

        I'm with you, Peter. The Dara Happans are scandalised by Uleria because her worshippers behave scandalously*. The DHans might try to play down the sexual aspects when grudgingly incorporating her into other ceremonies, etc - but the Ulerians themselves have other ideas. Uleria worship is about sex.

	Cheers
		David

	*Admittedly, it doesn't take much to scandalise a Dara Happan.