Re: Uleria. Back to Affinities and Feats

From: tero.a.laiho_at_...
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:09:20 -0000

Yes, I am not sure wether this really fits the Uleria who would populate Glorantha and make more life. But it certainly would come handy for the Ulerian initiates and devotees. I just cannot make myself believe the Ulerian temples being huge maternity wards.

I am myself thinkin Uleria very much from the Afrodite, Eros etc. point of view. And these gods would definitely have power over fertility both ways. Then again maybe I shouldn't take too much influences from the Earth.

Anyway I would like to see and official write up of this Goddess, preferably sooner than later.

Tero